‘Scribido Talks’ is an online platform where students will get the opportunity to express their thoughts, opinions, share real-life stories and discoveries with millions of viewers. Scribido Talks is your opportunity to Amaze, Mesmerize and Connect with millions online by presenting and sharing your well-crafted ideas, opinions and discoveries with the world.
Scribido Talks @ Nasik City is an exciting opportunity for students from schools across Nasik city, aged between 9 years and 18 years, to put forth their talent, charm the audience with their views, and compete for the coveted Popular Choice Awards and Critics Choice Awards. Please find below, details about age group, categories, speaker guide & the timeline for Scribido Talks @ Nasik City.
Scribido Talks is an online event, hosted on www.scribidocampus.com. Students who wish to speak about any unique idea or subject that is close to their heart can register to speak at Scribido Talks. Students have to first select a unique topic and their eventual Talk should not be more than 3-5 mins. Please scroll down below to find the steps for registration and the speaker guide. Once registered, students will be put through a rigorous auditioning process to select the best that Nasik city has to offer. These selected students will then be called Scribido Talks Ambassadors, who will undergo a 2-day intensive workshop conducted by Senior Scribido Campus trainers. This workshop will help the students in enhancing their articulation skills and will focus on A) Content Articulation & Scripting; B) Content Delivery. Once trained and ready, Scribido Talks Ambassadors will then go on to record their Talk, on 9th December, videos of which will be publicly available online on 16th December.
Categories for Participation
The Categories for participation & registration are:
Juniors: 9 – 12 Years (As on 9th December 2018)
Seniors: 13 – 15 Years (As on 9th December 2018)
Super Seniors: 16 – 18 Years (As on 9th December 2018)
Steps for Registration
- Choose a topic from the list of topic: Refer to our Speaker Guide (click here)
- Write your original transcript and research more about your topic
- Fill the Registration form online. Registrations open from 18th-22nd November (click here)
- We will email you the time slots for auditions on 23rd November
- Auditions will be held on 24th November Suyojit Viridian Vallis, Nashik from 10 am- 6 pm
Auditions: What to Expect?
Date: 24th November
Venue: Suyojit Viridian Vallis, Nasik
Time: Will be communicated to registered participants by email on 23rd of November
Dress Code: Students from all categories representing their schools will be dressed in their school uniform and carry their School ID cards. Students in Super Senior categories can come dressed in formals.
- Auditions will be based on the three age-wise categories.
- You will be judged by an esteemed panel of jury
- Once you enter the auditioning room, you will be asked to introduce yourself (Be as descriptive as possible), followed by reading out a paragraph of your original transcript on the topic selected (No need to read out the whole transcript. Just 1 paragraph). This will be followed by a Q&A round to understand your thought process and understanding of the topic chosen.
The judging parameters will be:
- Choice of topic: What makes your topic different and interesting for viewers.
- Presentation Skills: Students will be marked on the way they present themselves, introduce themselves and talk about their topic.
- The Originality of the Transcript: If you have something original and unique to share with the world, then our platform is all yours.
- Body Language & Confidence: Students will be judged on how confident they are while presenting themselves.
- Voice Modulation: It is one of the most powerful weapons that you can have in your arsenal while delivering your Talk. The Pitch, Tone, Pause, and Silence will make your Talk listener-friendly.
- Articulation: Students will be judged by the way they pronounce their words, produce sounds, express their ideas and feelings in front of the judges.
- Language & Grammar: Students will be judged on their writing skills, sentence composition and grammar
Master Class Workshop for Scribido Talks Ambassadors
The selected Scribido Talks Student Ambassadors will undergo a 2-day intensive Master Class Workshop on Articulation by Senior Scribido Campus Trainers. The workshop will be held on 1st & 2nd December 2018 at Suyojit Viridian Vallis, Nashik from 9 am- 7 pm. This workshop on articulation will groom the students in two phases. In the first phase, they will learn Scripting and Articulation in which the Students will learn the skill to tell their story in an interesting way through the process of creative writing and storytelling.
In the second phase, they will learn the skills of Content Delivery, Body Language and Talk Presentation. Gestures, facial expressions, body movements, posture, and intonation convey a message and add value to a Student’s Talk. They will be trained in all the above parameters to express their thoughts and opinions in a confident manner.
The workshop will ensure that the students are well trained and perfectly ready for their final frontier. ‘Scribido Talks!’
Venue: Will be communicated to the selected participants
Fees: Rs. 2250/-
About Scribido Talks
- What is Scribido Talks?
‘Scribido Talks’ is an online platform where students will get the opportunity to express their thoughts, opinions, share real-life stories and discoveries on their selected topics with millions of viewers.
- How is Scribido Talks and Scribido Campus related?
Scribido Campus is an Indian Education Services Company offering a wide array of products and services to schools. Our focus is mainly on Articulation and improving the Communication Skills of students. ‘Scribido Talks’ is one of the events organised by Scribido Campus to give a platform to students to express their thoughts and ideas with the world.
- Is this a one-day event?
Yes. The final event will be held on 9th December 2018, it is when all the students will be called to present their Talk in front of the camera.
- What is the timeline for Scribido Talks?
- Registrations open from- 18th till 22nd November 2018
- Auditions will be held on- 24th November 2018
- Audition Results will be declared on – 26th November 2018
- Workshop for selected students on – 1st & 2nd December 2018
- Final Shoot Day on – 9th December 2018
- Voting begins from – 16th till 25th December 2018
- The Scribido Talks Winner will be announced on 26th December 2018.
- Is there any limit to the number of entries and what are the categories for participation?
There is no maximum limit to the number of entries for the registration of Scribido Talks.
The 3 age-wise categories are-
Juniors- 9-12 Years
Seniors- 13-15 Years
Super Seniors – 16-18 years
- Is it compulsory to wear my school uniform on the day of the auditions?
Yes. It would be best if you come in your school uniform along with your School ID card.
- Is there any registration fee?
- Do I need to carry along anything with me on the day of the auditions?
Please carry a bottle of water, snacks, and your School ID card for age proof.
- Do I need to come in my school uniform on the day of the Talk?
You can dress up in accordance with the theme of your Talk. For example, if your talk is related to the field of medicine or doctors you can wear a Doctors’ Coat with a Stethoscope and give your Talk.
How do I contact the Scribido Campus Team?
After going through all the FAQ’s, if you still have any queries, please email us at email@example.com with your query and phone number, and our project manager will get in touch within 1 hour.